Welcome to our Newsletter developed to provide you with the latest news about ALUPROF S.A., including information about its products, novelties, special offers and services rendered by ALUPROF S.A.
In order to receive the Newsletter, please read the information below, complete the required fields, mark the check boxes and press the "I CONSENT" button at the bottom of the text, and then follow the instructions.
I consent to the processing of my personal data by ALUPROF SA, ul. Warszawska 153, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland (National Court Register No. 0000106225, REGON [National Official Business Register No.] 070424429, NIP [Tax ID No.] 5470242884), tel.: +48 (33) 819 53 00, fax: +48 (33) 822 05 12, e-mail: email@example.com or the purpose of registering for the ALUPROF SA Newsletter service.
If you have any concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, you can always contact our Data Protection Officer by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48 33 819 53 00.
ALUPROF SA will process the personal data you provide. In line with Article 6 1 (a) (consent) of the GDPR*, your choice of Newsletter, in other words, information for window, door and façade manufacturers or information for roller shutter and industrial gate manufacturers, might require you to provide more extensive data than just your e-mail address. Providing your personal data is a voluntary contractual condition, but not providing them will make it impossible to register for ALUPROF SA’s Newsletter.
Who will have access to your data and for what purpose?
The data you provide will be used for verification, in particular as regards their correctness and your wish to subscribe to the Newsletter, and in order for you to receive information on the life of ALUPROF SA and/or its Subsidiaries, including information on ALUPROF’S SA’s products, new products, special offers and services. We need additional data in the form of your first name, surname, company name, and location in order to verify your identity so that we can send you information such as changes to price lists, software and catalogues.
The e-mail address you provide and your name, company name, and location, if provided, will be disclosed as follows:
- if you subscribe, from a particular country, to a Newsletter Service dedicated to that country only, the recipients of your data will be solely ALUPROF SA’s authorized staff members and collaborators, ALUPROF SA’s external IT services, and an external mailing service provider. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the competent authorities, inasmuch as they are thus empowered by the applicable law;
- if you subscribe, from a particular country, to a Newsletter Service that is dedicated to another country (area), then, in addition to the recipients indicated under item a), your data may be transferred to an appropriate Subsidiary of the Data Protection Officer. The Data Protection Officer has Subsidiaries within the European Economic Area (EEA) (ALUPROF CZECH, ALUPROF DEUTSCHLAND, ALUPROF HUNGARY, ALUPROF SYSTEM ROMANIA, MARIUS HANSEN FACADER A/S, ALUPROF BELGIUM S.A., and ALUPROF NETHERLANDS B.V.), and outside it (ALUPROF UK, ALUPROF SYSTEM UKRAINE, and ALUPROF USA). The Companies have signed the relevant Joint Controller agreements. The main points of the arrangements they contain can be found HERE. On the basis of your unequivocal, voluntary action, the Subsidiaries indicated may have access to your data in connection with your location at the time of subscribing. Should your data be transferred to Ukraine, this will be done on the basis of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. Any transfer to the United Kingdom will be carried out pursuant to the decision of the European Commission on the adequate protection of personal data by the United Kingdom.
The data processing period
We will process your data while we are providing the Newsletter service and until such time as:
- you withdraw your consent, which can be done by clicking on the link ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each message received as part of the Newsletter Service or by sending a request for the withdrawal of consent to email@example.com As a consequence, the Newsletter will no longer be sent to you;
- we are informed that the data we are storing is out of date or inaccurate;
- the Data Protection Officer rejects your subscription to the Newsletter.
Information relating to your withdrawal, together with the relevant data, may be stored for another three years for evidentiary purposes. During that period, they will not be used for marketing purposes and once the period is over, they will be deleted.
You have the right to request ALUPROF SA and its Subsidiaries to provide you with access to your personal data, to rectify them, erase them or limit their processing. You also have the right to object to them being processed and the right to transfer your data and obtain copies of them. Some of the rights referred to in the foregoing may be limited in application, depending on the context of the processing. To this end, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data will not be used for profiling within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. This means that your data will not be subjected to automated use in order to assess any factors pertaining to you personally.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uodo.gov.pl). We hereby inform you that your personal data will not be transferred to any international organization.
I confirm that I read the content and that I accept it. Save Terms and Conditions on your computer. Terms and Conditions are not delivered as a hard copy.
*- REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).